Chlorophytum Borivilianum or Musli one of the most important plant species known in Indian, Unani and other medicinal system because of its rich medicinal uses and benefits. It belongs to Family Asparagaceae and Genus Chlorophytum. It is also known by different names in different parts of the world and in different languages as well. A Musli is also eaten and cultivated in different parts of the world. The species is found in naturally dense forest areas and grown in Himalayas, WestBengal, Assam, Madras and adjoining areas. It is an herb with lanceolate leaves and is of white color.
Chlorophytum Borivilianum or Musli is categorized into Black and White having its unique medicinal benefits.
Black Chlorophytum Borivilianum:
It is a perennial plant grown up to 35cm and grows in subtropical climates.The botanical name of Black Musli is Curcoligo Orchioides. It is also known by different names in Hindi as Kalimusli and in Chinese as Xian Mao. It posses Aphrodisiac properties. It is commonly grown in India, Pakistan and Malaysia. It also offers lots of curative benefits.
Benefits of Black Chlorophytum Borivilianum
- It is used for treating eye infection.
- It is used for treating skin infection and diseases such as Itching, Rashes and Pimples.
- It is also used as therapy for glowing skin.
- It is also used for treating a number of respiratory disorders such as Cough and Asthma.
- It is also useful for various lung disorders such as Bronchitis.
- It is also helpful for treating digestive disorders.
- It is also useful for treating Stomach disorders such as Vomiting
- It is also useful for gaining and reducing weight.
- It is also useful for treating a number of liver disorders such as Jaundice and Biliousness.
- It is also useful for healing back and joint pains.
- It is also useful for treatment of Piles.
- It is also useful for treatment of Gonorrhea.
White Chlorophytum Borivilianum:
It is also a perennial plant grown up to 45cm and grows in tropical climates. The botanical name of White Musli is Chlorophytum Borivilianum. It is also known by a number of names in Hindi as Safed Musli and Musli Safed. It is originated and grown in India. It also posses a number of minerals and nutrients which play a major role in reducing the risk of a number of diseases. Some of the nutrients present is Glycosides, Polysacchrides, Alkaloids, Carbohydrates and Proteins. It also offers a number of medicinal benefits.
Benefits of White Chlorophytum Borivilianum
- It also supports physical and mental health of a person.
- It is also useful for the proper functioning of reproductive organs and promoting sexual health.
- It is also regarded as one of the best supplements to increase stamina and sexual desire.
- It also reduces the problems related to Anxiety, Fatigue and Stress.
- It reduces the risk of menstrual disorders.
- It is useful for increasing the production of milk in nursing mothers.
- It is very useful for Cardiovascular disorders.
- It is very helpful in reducing the level of bad Cholesterol.
- It is helpful for reducing the level of Hyperglycemia.
- It is very useful for pregnant women and play a major role in the growth of her child.
After studying the blog one can know about the difference between White And Black Chlorophytum Borivilianum or Musli.