India is the land of biggest medicinal heritage having rich species of rich medicinal plants ranging from north to south and east to west. These plant species are used as the biggest source of medicine since ancient times. These medicinal plants are also used in Ayurveda, Homeopathy and other medicinal system. Different parts of plants, namely Roots, Leaves, Seeds, and Herbs, Stem, Flower and many others are used to make medicines, and being a natural source It offers lots and lots of benefits and less side effects. It also doesn’t cost much and can be affordable by everyone. Asparagus Racemosus is one of the plant species known for its rich medicinal use, benefits and importance.
About Asparagus Racemosus
Asparagus Racemosus also known as satavar, shatavari, shatamull, Aheruballi, Asparagus, Asparagus Root, Asperge des Indes, Asperge Indienne, Asperge Sauvage, Asperges Racemosus, Chatavali and many more. It belongs to Family Asparagaceae and Genus Asparagus. The roots of the plant are used to make medicines. It is grown commonly in India, Srilanka, Africa, Australia, Southern China and Nepal. Due to its abundant use in the recent times the plant species are now considered as an endangered species.
Medicinal Uses of Asparagus Racemosus
Being a medicinal plant it offers a number of benefits. Some of the benefits are listed below.
- It is beneficial for Pain
- It is beneficial for Anxiety
- It is beneficial for number of Stomach disorders and Stomach Ulcers
- It promotes the level of breast milk production
- It is beneficial for curing gastrointestinal disorders
- It is beneficial for washing external wounds
- It is beneficial for treatment of bronchitis
- It is also beneficial for curing hyperacidity
- It is also beneficial for curing dysentery
- It is also beneficial for curing diarrhea
- It is also beneficial for increasing hormones
- It is also beneficial for curing debility playing a major part in treating male reproductive system
- It plays a major part in protecting women’s reproductive system
- It is also beneficial for curing piles and gonorrhea
- It is also beneficial for increasing the immune system
- It also acts as refrigerant
- It is beneficial for the circulatory system
- It is beneficial for the nervous system
- It is beneficial for the respiratory system
- It is also beneficial for animals because of its nutritious value
Asparagus Racemosus for Women Fertility
Apart from other medicinal benefits it is very beneficial for promoting fertility in women. Infertility is the term, where a woman is unable to get pregnant. It can be resulted from physical problems which includes (age, overweight, stress, poor diet, excessive athletics training), hormonal problems, lifestyle which includes (excessive smoking and drinking) and other environmental factors which includes (changes in the environment). Some of the common symptoms of Infertility common in women are infrequent ovulating, Scarring in Fallopian tubes and Abnormalities in the uterus.
Asparagus Racemosus is an herb that regulates hormonal secretion, thus playing a major part in curing infertility in women. It also plays a major part in balancing the female hormonal system. It also nourishes, cleanses blood and different female reproductive organs thus enhancing the chances of fertility. It also nourishes the ovum and womb, reducing the danger of miscarriage.
After studying the blog one can know how Asparagus Racemosus can play a major part in increasing fertility in Women.