The worlds most rich cultural heritage India, is growing at very fast pace even leaving behind worlds most developed country, when it comes to country’s GDP and foreign investments are concern.
India has a unique identity in the world forum, It’s rich culture is a subject of study for many. The most amazing thing India is even after 1200 year of Mugal Rule and 200 years of British Rule, India did not lost it’s Identity of culture of festival, Love and secularism.
Let’s see random cool facts about India, Which will Make you feel proud.
Random Geographical & Demographic Fact
- India is world’s seventh largest country.
- India is the biggest democracy in the world with 815 million register voter.
- India never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
- The Name India Derived from the river Indus name.
- India is surrounded by 3 oceans, Indian ocean in south, Arabian sea in south west & Bay of Bengal in south east.
- India shares it’s boundary’s ( Land and ocean ) with 10 country’s namely : Pakistan, Nepal , Bhutan, China, Shri lanka,Myanmar, Bangladesh, Thailand , Indonesia.
- Four religion is been originated from India i.e Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, Buddhism.
- More then 65 languages is there in India.
- Almost people from every religion, cast and greed you will find in India.
Random Education & Science Fact
- India hosted the first ever university in the world which was, built in Takshila in 700 BC.
- Nalanda University as portrayed was, built in the 4-century.
- algebra, calculus, and trigonometry originated from India.
- The Value of Zero is been invented by Indian Scientist Aryabhat.
- Decimal system is also been invented by India which is the greatest invention of all time, with which it could be impossible to apply mathematical methods and formula.
- The Aruvdic medicine is Invented by India which is the still best way to cure many disease.
- Yoga has its origins in India and has existed for over 5,000 years.
- Currently 2nd largest number of engineer and scientist in the world, are in India.
- Besides U.S and Japan India is the only country in the world which has build the super computer.
- India is the one who Invented water on the surface of moon.
- India is the worlds 2nd largest English speaking country.
- India has sent most economical satellite to moon called “Magalyaan” which has stunned the other nation.
Random sports facts about India
- Chess game was invented by India.
- India never lost a kabaddi world cup men’s and women’s both.
- The game of Snakes & Ladders was created by the 13th century poet saint Gyandev.
- The world’s highest cricket ground is in Chail, Himachal Pradesh, Dharmshala. Built in 1893 after leveling a hilltop, this cricket pitch is 2444 meters above sea level.
- 1st club cricket league started in India by Shubash Chnadra’s ICL.
- Major Dhyan Chand, the wizard of hockey, was offered German citizenship, by Hitler himself a high post in the German military and the chance to play for the German national side. Dhyan Chand however declined the offer.
- Indian cricket legend Sachin tendulkar who hold a most number of Cricketing records and regarded as God of Cricket by the world.
Random Business and Economy Fact
- Diamond mining was invented in India.
- Till 1986, India was the only place where diamonds had been officially found.
- India is the world fastest growing economy averagely 6 to 7 % P.A.
- India the second largest labor force producer almost around 487 million work force.
- India was the first country to develop extraction and purifying techniques of sugar.India was first Nation to manufacture sugar.
- India is the world largest producer of Milk around 135 million ton milk is been produced by India in a year.
- India has the largest number of Post Offices in the world,Including one and only floating post office in Kashmir.
- The largest employer in India is the Indian Railways, employing over a million people.
- India exports software to 90 country’s Including US, Canada , Australia and Europe.
Random Culture and entertainment Fact about India
- Most number of festivals are been celebrated in India.
- 28 states 1.25 billion people and more then 1600 dialects are spoken in the country.
- There are 300,000 active mosques in India, more than in any other country, including the Muslim world.
- India provides safety for more than 300,000 refugees originally from Sri Lanka, Tibet, Bhutan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh, who escaped to flee religious and political persecution
- Martial arts was 1st invented in India and later spread all across China and asia.
- Ravindra Nath tagore wrote Not only Indian but Bangladesh Anthem as well.
- Bollywood is the biggest film producer in the world producing 1100 movies every year.
- India Never invaded any country in a history ever.
India is the county about which i start talking once it’s difficult to end. In next blog will share some more cool